Thursday, July 7, 2011

Costco MEGA Flower Cupcakes

6 of the most floral cupcakes I've ever seen are huge, bright, and come from Costco! (One of the best stores in the USA and possibly farther) The cake is really good, but the frosting isn't frosting. It's still good, but its more of, I want to say, maybe a chocolate syrup topping that had been hardend a twitch? The flower topping was frosting, and didn't melt when it was stuck in a REALLY warm car for about 3 hours. Now, in the family refriderator, there is one and a half pieces left. I wish they just kept magicaly reappering. Hmm..... 
The cupcake is covered by the flower...

ISNT IT HUGER THAN HUGGEST
(The Mega sized cupcakes...)

Can you sorta see the Chocolate syrup "frosting"?

1 comment:

  1. A friend got me these cupcakes for my birthday last week, and they look and taste awesome!! I was told that the chocolate part is chocolate ganache, which is usually chocolate and heavy cream....

    ReplyDelete