Saturday, July 2, 2011

For Goodness Cupcakery

Last night I went to the For Goodness Cakes for the second time.  My mom had the Celebration, my dad had their Carrot, and my brother and I had their (wonderful!) "Blue" Velvet. Like my brother did the last time we were there, my mom liked the Celebration cake, but said that the frosting was super rich. My dad gulped his down gladly, and said that it was a nice taste. The Blue Velvet was exactly like a Red Velvet, except it was blue. No difference in taste at all. And it was a very good cupcake. It had the perfect balance of moist-and-rich-but-not-so-much-that-you-can't-eat-it taste. I also loved the little blue star sprinkle. It tasted like frosting, and it was strong enough to hold itself up at 90 degrees on the cupcake, but soft enough so it doesn't brake your teeth when you bite into it. Again, you can visit them at http://www.forgoodnesscakeshb.com/index.php. And remember to try out their special flavor, Hummingbird!
Our server (sideways)
Two Blue Velvets, one Celebration, and one Carrot

No comments:

Post a Comment