Saturday, June 25, 2011

For Goodness Cakes Cupcakery

For Goodness Cakes Cupcakery is yet another new cupcakery. This one is located in Bella Terra, Huntington Beach, and their cupcakes are very good! The lady who served us said that all the cupcakes they made were baked on the same day that they were put on display. I tried their Midnight, my mom their Strawberry Kiss, and my brother had their Celebration. Over all, I really liked this place. My mom and I both finished ours, but my brother, just had eaten and not the biggest sugar fan, ate about three fourths of his. I really enjoyed the edible sparkles, a detailed flower, a huge chunk of dark chocolate, and other stuff that they put on many of the cupcakes. I went there a few days ago, and now that I visit their website, I can see that they have changed the appearance of some of their cupcakes, such as Midnight and replaced some of them like their Strawberry Kiss with their Raspberry Kiss. (View all their current flavors at http://www.forgoodnesscakeshb.com/flavors.php) For Goodness Cakes also does birthday parties, where the group can tour the kitchen, select a cupcake, frost it, and decorate it! Like Lil Red's, I can't wait to go back to this great cupcakery! Visit them at http://www.forgoodnesscakeshb.com/index.php!
Celebration Cupcake
Their old Strawberry Kiss with a flower and sparkles
Their changed Midnight with a chunk of dark chocolate and sparkles
Their new version of Midnight

No comments:

Post a Comment